Free Shuttle Bus “Bay Shuttle”（courtesy）
|Time||GRAND PACIFIC LE DAIBA (Dep.)|
|12||10 30 50|
|13||10 30 50|
|14||10 30 50|
|15||10 30 50|
|16||10 30 50|
|17||10 30 50|
|18||10 30 50|
※The above schedule is subject to change without notice.
※in blue:Tokyo Teleport Station stop.
※in red:GRAND PACIFIC LE DAIBA stop.
- Oedo Onsen Monogatari
- This is the first onsen (hot spring) theme park in Tokyo. You can enjoy many types of hot springs and facilities with an Edo theme.
- Fuji Television
- The building has a ball-shaped observation deck on the 25th floor and offers a tour where you can see sets and costumes that were actually used in TV shows.
- Aqua City
- One of the largest gourmet zones and shopping malls in Japan.
- An urban-style entertainment building featuring a 13-screen theater complex, a science museum produced by Sony, cafes, restaurants and shops.
- Decks Tokyo Beach
- A complex facility symbolic of Odaiba, it features "Daiba Little Hong Kong" and "Daiba Icchome Shotengai."
- Featuring Megaweb a large Ferris wheel, ZEPP TOKYO and Tokyo Leisure Land.
- DiverCity Tokyo Plaza
- The facility provides not just shopping opportunities but a full range of entertainment, relaxation, surprises and uniqueness.
- Museum of Maritime Science
- Here you can learn the history, culture and technology of vessels and the ocean.
- National Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation
- A hands-on science museum where you can encounter cutting-edge scientific technologies such as robotics, space development and life science.
- Tokyo Big Sight
- Exhibitions and events are held here throughout the year.
- Rainbow Bridge
- Rainbow Bridge connects international cities of the 21st century.
TOKYO Tourist spot
- Tokyo Tower
- Tokyo Sky Tree
- Asakusa (Asakusa Kankou) Asakusa Shoten Rengo-kai
- Let’s stroll around Asakusa.
- Roppongi Hills
- There are many places to see in the facilities of Roppongi Hills.
- Tokyo Midtown
- Various types of facilities and services are available for your relaxation and enjoyment.
- The Inperial Palace
*Time required for train transfers are not taken into consideration.
*Required time may change depending on the day, hour, and traffic conditions.